Monday 27 August 2012

My Cousins

My cousins what nice things can I say about them......


NOTHING!!!!! 

NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!

I mean maybe their life goal is to scare me ALL MY LIFE!!!! 

1. They don't play fair. When we play soccer when ever I get the ball it is half time sooo unfair!!!!
Even when my owen uncle is reefing!!!  

2. They lie to me like this one time, they said they were a vampire and me being me I believed my cousins. They grabbed my teddy bear and sucked the life out of Snow-Ball.


3.They Locked I mean it LOCKED ME!!! I dark Garage with a dead rat!!! and they said the my mother wanted to see me!!!! 


4.They get away with everything I wonder if they have killed someone and the police man said  "Your off the hook." Once for my birthday they pulled a prank on me they know that I can't stand snakes they really scared me. It was time for their gift they had a smile on their face I thought that this was going to be great they are HAPPY to make me happy on my birthday,but I typed to soon I unwrap the neat warping and opened the box not knowing the terror inside.........


A SNAKE!!! A SNAKE!!!! OUT OF ALL THE THINGS IN THE WORLD WHY OH WHY A SNAKE??!!!!! DO THE WANT TO KILL ME THE SLIMY GOO OF THE SNAKE WAS ON MY FINGERS EWWWW EWWWWW NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!


"Leva Leva honey its just a fake have some fun its your birthday cheer up come on" my mums voice soothing calmed me down.



THIS WAS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I could keep you here until you 900 but on the other hand and being a positive person.......

I did cuddle up to them when I had a bad dream.   
They did let me win every time we play tag.
They are BEST baby sitters.
They spoil me .
When I'm sad they tickle me.

To end this piece of writing they make me feel like they are my bother and sister witch I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing????   






3 comments:

  1. I really liked the blog! Your writing has improved and the blog is really creative. I laughed a lot when I realized most of the things that you said were things I did. Im glad we can look back and laugh. Thanks for dedicated this to me, and all you other cousins out there.
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we can't laugh because your still doing it to me!

      Leva xox

      Delete
  2. Very nice story. Leva you are improving on you writing and
    I really enjoyed it ;-)
    :-D
    ^o^
    Ashkan

    ReplyDelete